Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SIMSCI 27-June-2006: TIMSCI looks better

I am having some problem day trading SIMSCI. I should say, it is a little bit difficult to find trading opportunity within the day. First problem lies in volume, for example, in the first two hours of trading today, less than 1000 contracts were traded. Secondly, intraday volatility is not impressive enough to generate attractive potential reward. I do not have trading idea for SIMSCI yet. Instead, TIMSCI (MSCI Taiwan) futures caught my attention. It is a volatile index, and traded in pretty good volume. Intraday chart looks good with trading opportunities. Another quiet day for me, watching the market. This month's profit target seems to be too far for me to reach. I am studying and adjusting the figure for next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ypur problem is obvious to everone, including yourself. You have to trade a more liquid index!

Gav said...

I was thinking small players are possibly scared away by the increased margin required to trade SIMSCI

TopTrader said...

Margin is not a problem. Suggest to trade Mini Dow, I'll start soon.