Thursday, June 15, 2006

RE:SIMSCI 15-June-2006: Potential Long: Twisted, Potential Short

[11:29am]Here we go. I am twisting my mind again. Nikkei reopen and failed to push up further. SIMSCI has formed a base line at 274.7 and making lower highs. It is rather weak. Now, I am watching for short position closely. It might end up with a choppy day instead. Update [12:37pm] Nikkei 12 min morning I did not initiate a Short position in SIMSCI before lunch break. Nikkei Futures does not give me the confidence to go short. In 9-min a positive divergence of RSI is observed and in 12-min, it starts to ticking up. Volume is drying. I might be wrong and again, missing profitable trade, however, the risk of being stop by SIMSCI gap up in the afternoon is too high for me to take. So far, SIMSCI intraday movement has been choppy. Though a descending triangle is formed, sentiment support is not strong enough. No position is established. SIMSCI 12-min

1 comment:

TopTrader said...

Nikkei formed a small double top formation.