Friday, June 09, 2006

SIMSCI 09-June-2006: Second trade: Long: Trade closed

I am twisting my mind again. After closing a lossing short position, I established a long position at 277.3.
I did not expect this as a strong run, my profit taking order was set at 278.2 which was triggered around 230pm. with strong presentation in 9-min chart, most likely I am missing out some bigger profit again. However, I did have some worries when looking at the spread of SIMSCI futures, it got a little bit wild sometimes with 3 ticks different, intraday volatility is strong. My initial profit taking target was day high 278.7 (which was hit after I closed my trade at 278.2).
Second trade of the day with +0.9 gain. I closed the day and the week with positive note.
I am facing a problem with profit target calculation. More works need to be done.

1 comment:

TopTrader said...

Well done, day trader!