Friday, June 16, 2006

Next trade is more important

I was having a walk after buying food from supermarket with my fiancee. I told her about my recent trades, I was pretty happy with my performance. She smiled and told me ' It is good, but next trade is more important'. This gives me some thoughts. Exactly, next trade is always more important. And the very next trade has totally nothing to do with our recent trades which we turned a profit or loss. However, human natures make us think it may. We will end up with over confident, or timid when making the next trade. Forget about your past trades. Keep the focus on the price action, and next trade is always more important. You have to give the best performance for the next trade, it might not be perfect, but it will be your best shot!

No comments: