Wednesday, June 14, 2006

RE: SIMSCI 14-June-2006: Potential Long: Long Trade Closed

SIMSCI futures 12-min
This is 12-min SIMSCI chart. My LONG order was triggered a little bit higher at 274.3. My initial plan was 274.1, anyway, it was still below my maximum chase level. It was a nice morning, trailing stop had been moving upward, and in fact, by 1230pm my position was already in the money. I did a last check on Nikkei and decided to close the position at 275.8.
Nikkei Futures 12-min
This is 12-min Nikkei Futures. A potential failure swing formation was observed around 1230pm Singapore time. And at top, volume was not impressive enough. I decided to close my SIMSCI profit position. There might be bigger profit in the afternoon session, however, the current situation prompted me to protect profit. I will be looking for another opportunity in the afternoon. One trade closed. Gain +1.5 point