Saturday, June 24, 2006

Opportunist series: Stocks for 24-June-2006 onwards

Here I see some interesting stocks which appear to rebound. Though market sentiment remains negative, these stocks provide some quick short term trading opportunities. I saw tiong woon, C&O pharm, SKY china petrol, and InterraRes. I was preparing Monday's stockst trading, when I was almost finishing, a sudden thought came into my mind. All the potential candidates I saw are trading under long term moving averages. In which, it is telling me uptrend is not resumed just yet. Why do I even think of buying them? My profitable stocks trades before the corrections were all riding uptrend, because I knew the success rate is high when riding a established trend. And now, I am contradicting myself, just because of the unknown agenda to trade in my mind, and the hungry of profit. I closed my documents. I ignored all my preparations. No stocks trading for now, I was just wasting my time.

No comments: