Tuesday, July 18, 2006

RE: TIMSCI 18-Jul-2006: Short trade closed

It seems like things were not going so well with me this week. Yup, another losing trade today. Short position of TIMSCI was established at 255.6, stop loss has been moved accordingly and it was triggered at 256.8 at the last trading hour of MSCI Taiwan Futures for the day. It seems to be a strong intraday support at 256.5 area. Even with -300 points loss in Nikkei, TIMSCI was still holding well. Is this a force of rebound after previous days' losses? No idea. Anyway, there is nothing much I can do other than exit the trade if things are not working in my favour. One trade closed with -1.2 point loss (-0.89R). This should be the only trade of the day. I will be spending my time reading for the rest of the day.

No comments: