Thursday, July 13, 2006

RE: SIMSCI 13-Jul-2006: 2nd Short trade closed

Second opportunity was found in SIMSCI after it opened with a gap down in the afternoon session. I have waited until the first candle closed below support area 286.4. Short position was established at 286.2. Stop loss was set at 287, I would like to see the gap being filled before I decided to exit the short position.
Nikkei had loss around -200 points in the afternoon. I was watching for HangSeng to help in pushing the selling sentiment further.
Even with more than -200 loss in HangSeng futures, SIMSCI refused to go down further. Stop loss was triggered after the afternoon session gap was filled. And RSI is making higher lows.
One trade closed with -0.8 points loss.
Another losing day for me. with total loss of -0.64R

No comments: